Committed to providing compassionate Home Health Care with excellence, assisting seniors to live the highest quality of life with dignity and independence in their own home.
- Our caregivers are specifically trained to care for Alzheimer's and Dementia patients.
- Our caregivers receive continued education to learn the best possible ways to care for Alzheimer's patients.
- The patient's family is given the comforting assurance that the patient will receive compassionate care throughout all stages of the disease.
- Caregivers relieve the family members who are caring for their loved ones.
We Carefully Select & Provide Qualified Individuals for Seniors in Need of Physical Assistance with their Daily Living Activities. Our Services Enable our clients to Remain in the Familiar and Comfortable Surroundings of their Own Home. All of our Home Care Givers receive thorough background pre employment Screening are Licensed & Insured and receive Ongoing Training and Assessment. The flexibility we are proud to offer you allows us to create a schedule to fit your specific needs. Our Caregivers are available by the hour, day and week or to live in. We have the most Dependable, Caring and Friendly Staff. Based on your needs we can provide;
•Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
•Home Health Aides (HHA)
•(RN) Assessment and Supervision
- Doctor Appointments
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Laundry/Change of Bed Linens
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation/Cooking
- Recreational Activities for Seniors
- Toileting/Incontinent Care
- Transfers (i.e. safely getting into and out of the bed, chair, vehicle, etc)
- Transportation (Assistance getting to and from medical appointments, social functions, etc.)
- Walking Assistance
- Our Guarantee
We always offer an unlimited compatibility warranty and will replace the Caregiver at any time upon
the clients request for whatever reason.
- Features of Our Home Health Care Services Include:
- Free in home assessment
- We are Personally available to you Anytime (24/7) to discuss your specific needs
- Periodic Visits by our principals to ensure that the Home Care Services we are providing to you are of the highest quality
- Flexible Hourly Live Out and/or 24 Hour Live In Services Available
- Long Term or Short Term
- Long Term Care Insurance Assignments Accepted
- Experienced in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Dementia Care
- Respite Care for Family Members
- We can assist with any special home care needs such as coordination of medical equipment, hospital beds, wheelchairs, walkers, etc.
- Our Hands On approach is One of a Kind! Achieve your wellness goals through our attention to detail.
- Kindness: We pride ourselves in caring for your loved ones like family.
- Round-the-clock care in the home, hospital or facility.
We proudly offer our services in the following cities & towns in Broward County Florida (FL):
Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Ft Lauderdale, Ft. Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale By The Sea, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, West Hollywood, Weston, Wilton Manors
who can answer all your questions.